Tuesday, March 18
Join us in the garage again, with a working professional printing press. Learn how to cut linoleum and make prints on paper.
A small group of us are getting together to teach ourselves printmaking. We have started with linoleum, learning the tools, cutting a pattern onto linoleum and printing with oil based ink onto special paper.
- Develop visual-spatial abilities
- Explore through experimentation
- Have fun with a group of follow artist
Once a month – 7:00pm – 9:00 pm
If you are interested in joining the group please email email@example.com We will reply to your email with more details.
- You need to bring your own materials
- Everyone is willing to help everyone
- Dress causal ready to work and share
- The garage has a concrete floor so wear comfortable shoes
- All levels of experience welcomed
- Space is limited
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.